International Harvester Replacement Parts for Light Line Scout 80, Scout 800, & Scout II Parts
Speedo Gauge - Speedometer Rebuilt - Scout II, Scout II Diesel
These gauges have been chemically cleaned, renewed and tested. They are far better than just a currently working used gauge.
If you send us your old speedo gauge we will pay you $40.00.
These are not just repainted. They have been cleaned inside and the plastic face has been polished back to clear. The electrical circuitry has been renewed and the contact pegs have been reinstalled and strengthened. The final step is exhaustive testing.
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET.
1. Complete disassembly and cleaning.
2. Needles are repainted fluorescent red color
3. Circuit board is ultrasonically cleaned, renewed and tested.
4. Contact pegs are reinstalled, strengthened and tested.
5. All contacts are tested.
6. Clear plastic is polished back to clear.
7. Housing is repainted.
8. Gauge is reassembled and tested.
|Please read our TERMS AND CONDITIONS of ordering.|
Scout, Traveler, Terra and Travelall are trademarks of the International Truck & Engine Corporation.
Their use has been licensed under Scout/Light Line Distributors, Inc.
Scoutparts.com is a Scout/Light Line Authorized Dealer.
A division of ©2017 Pacific Supply Group, Inc.